Buy Corsican Mint Trays
Each Tray measures 330mm x 330mm
The per tray price reduces the greater the quantity purchased
Includes FREE Express Postage
SHOP ONLINE BELOW
If you prefer, call us to pay over the
Phone with Credit
Card or PayPal
( 0410 663135 or 02
4966 3554 )
You can also pay via Direct
Deposit into the Tranquil Havens Bank
CORSICAN MINT ~ MENTHA REQUIENII
Corsican Mint or Mini Mint is a prostrate, semi evergreen, creeping perennial with small round green leaves and masses of extremely small lavender flowers that appear in spring and summer.
Corsican Mint has tiny foliage and with a creeping habit it makes a good ground cover plant for damp shaded positions. It is an excellent plant for growing between pavers and will spread at a good rate.
- Each Tray measures 330mm x 330mm and only 22mm deep
- Simply remove your Corsican Mint and lay on the Prepared Area. If needed you can cut to Shape with Scissors and butt together for Complete Coverage
- Delivered Direct to your Door, normally Express Posted the same Day and Tracking available for all Deliveries
- For Large Orders Ask about a Price for Direct Delivery from our Grower
- If you do not have a Credit Card, email us for our Bank
WHAT IS CORSICAN MINT?
Corsican Mint or Mini Mint, is a Sensational mat forming groundcover that features tight green, aromatic foliage and tiny lavender flowers in summer.
Prefers dappled shade and will grow in moist soils but be careful as it can be sunburnt in unprotected hot areas.
Plant as a lawn substitute or between stones so that the gentle scent of mint is released when walked on. This is the mint from which Creme de Menthe is derived.
- Corsican Mint can be planted as a lawn substitute or between stones so that the gentle scent of mint is released when walked on. This is the mint from which Crème de Menthe is derived
- A Sensational, mat forming groundcover that features tight green, aromatic foliage and tiny lavender flowers in summer
- Best suited to temperate climates as it does not like humidity
- Prefers dappled shade and will grow in moist soils but be careful as it can be sunburnt in unprotected hot areas
- You can grow this plant in a container where it can be left to spread and flow down over the sides
- Living furniture or sculpture
- Plant it in containers in shaded positions as a ground cover, grow it the shaded rock garden, or use the leaves as a garnish, tea or in a salad
- Corsican Mint only reaches around 3 to 4 centimetres in height
- Prefers Moist,fertile soils
- Although Corsican Mint does like moisture, it does not like waterlogged clay soils as this can cause root problems
- Needs little maintenance but will need watering in hot conditions
- No diseases of note
- This is not a mint that will tolerate very dry conditions
- Not tolerant of heavy frosts
Some Of Our Other Grasses
Zoysia Tenuifolia and Ophiopogon Japonicus Nana
Both Zoysia tenuifolia and Ophiopogon Japonicus Nana have many 'Common Names' which has always made it difficult to establish which plant to purchase, until now that is!
Here is a comprehensive list of Common Names for these two products:
Zoysia Tenuifolia (Korean No Mow Grass)
- No Mow Grass
- Minmow Grass
- Petting Grass
- Korean Grass
- Temple Grass
- Velvet Grass
- Mascarene Grass
- Korean Lawngrass
- Japanese Lawngrass
- Manila Grass
- Bump Grass
- Clumping Grass
- Snake Grass
Ophiopogon Japonicus Nana (Dwarf or Mini Mondo Grass)
- Dwarf Mondo Grass
- Mini Mondo Grass
- Mondo Grass
- Dwarf Lilyturf
- Fountain Plant
- Monkey Grass
- Dragon's Beard
- Snake's Beard
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any further details about these wonderful grasses.
We supply Zoysia Tenuifolia in 90mm, 100mm, 125mm and 140mm Pots, and we now can supply in Trays which measure 330mm x 330mm.
Check out our other store products in the menu above. If you are chasing the perfect groundcover the we have the product or products for you. You also will find an interesting article on Zoysia Tenuifolia call "Zoysia Experiment", in which an Italian grower documented the growth of Zoysia over a twelve month period.