Dichondra Repens Trays
Each trays measures 330mm
per tray price reduces the greater the quantity
Includes FREE Express Postage
SHOP ONLINE BELOW
If you prefer, call us to pay over the
Phone with Credit
Card or PayPal
( 0410 663135 or 02
4966 3554 )
You can also pay via Direct
Deposit into the Tranquil Havens Bank
A Lawn that does not require Mowing? Yes, it's True!
Watch A Lawn not mown for Eight Years - Click below to View Video
What Are Dichondra Trays -
Click below to View Video
- Our Dichondra repens Plant Trays are a stunning alternative to traditional lawns
- Dichondra is also a wonderful alternative to wood chips - A Living Mulch!
- Works brilliantly between Pavers or Stepping Stones. Simply cut the slab to the shapes that you require
- Plant Dichondra at the top of a Garden Wall or in a Pot
and create a Weeping effect
- Each Tray measures 330mm x 330mm and only 22mm deep
- Achieve Full Green Coverage instantly at Half the Cost of using 100mm Pots
- Simply remove your Dichondra and lay on the Prepared Area. If needed you can cut to Shape with Scissors and butt together for Complete Coverage
- Delivered Direct to your Door, normally Express Posted the same Day and Tracking available for all Deliveries
- For Large Orders Ask about a Price for Direct Delivery from our Grower
- If you do not have a Credit Card, email us for our Bank Details
IS DICHONDRA REPENS?
Dichondra repens is also known as Kidney Weed, Kidney Grass and Mercury Bay Weed.
An attractive groundcover often used as a lawn alternative in moist, shady areas. It can tolerate light foot traffic so makes great lawn alternative.
The NSW Office of Environment and Heritage recommended Dichondra repens as a living mulch
It is a lush Australian native that's an easy to grow groundcover with small, dark green kidney shaped leaves.
The vigorous creeping habit results in a dense mat that hugs the ground and spreads readily.
Dichondra looks gorgeous when planted between pavers, between sleepers, as a ground stabiliser for sloping banks, in rockeries, or in hanging baskets. Because it is virtually maintenance free it is perfect for those hard to get at nooks and crannies in your garden.
It prefers a well drained, moist soil and likes shady areas.
Please note that we prefer to post our Grasses on a Monday or Tuesday, to avoid the possibility of the Plants having to sit in a Postal Storage shed over the weekend.
Due to Quarantine laws Tranquil
Havens is not permitted to post to WA, NT or Tasmania.
Some Of Our Other Grasses
Zoysia Tenuifolia and Ophiopogon Japonicus Nana
Both Zoysia tenuifolia and Ophiopogon Japonicus Nana have many 'Common Names' which has always made it difficult to establish which plant to purchase, until now that is!
Here is a comprehensive list of Common Names for these two products:
Zoysia Tenuifolia (Korean No Mow Grass)
- No Mow Grass
- Minmow Grass
- Petting Grass
- Korean Grass
- Temple Grass
- Velvet Grass
- Mascarene Grass
- Korean Lawngrass
- Japanese Lawngrass
- Manila Grass
- Bump Grass
- Clumping Grass
- Snake Grass
Ophiopogon Japonicus Nana (Dwarf or Mini Mondo Grass)
- Dwarf Mondo Grass
- Mini Mondo Grass
- Mondo Grass
- Dwarf Lilyturf
- Fountain Plant
- Monkey Grass
- Dragon's Beard
- Snake's Beard
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any further details about these wonderful grasses.
We supply Zoysia Tenuifolia in 90mm, 100mm, 125mm and 140mm Pots, and we now can supply in Trays which measure 330mm x 330mm.
Check out our other store products in the menu above. If you are chasing the perfect groundcover the we have the product or products for you. You also will find an interesting article on Zoysia Tenuifolia call "Zoysia Experiment", in which an Italian grower documented the growth of Zoysia over a twelve month period..